Simply Sesame is produced and manufactured in San Diego, CA.
2. Does Simply Sesame have to be refrigerated?
Simply Sesame products DON'T need to be refrigerated and can be stored at room temperature (i.e cabinets, pantries...).Refrigeration will lead to a thicker and denser product BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED FOR SHELF LIFE OR USAGE.
3. Does Simply Sesame have to be stirred?
YES! Please stir it well before using the product. Since Simply Sesame is all natural and without any preservatives or texture modifiers and emulsifiers; NATURAL ingredients tend to separate and needs to be stirred well.
4. How many grams of sugar are in each serving of Simply Sesame?
There are only 3 grams of natural cane sugar per serving. Simply is free from high fructose corn syrup.
5. Are there actual pieces of pistachios and almonds in Simply Sesame?
Yes, there are real pieces of pistachios and almonds in the products.
6. Is Simply Sesame made in a facility that also processes peanuts?
Our processing plant is 100% peanut free.